The Centre for Social Markets (CSM) and The Green Path are pleased to inform you about a one day event “Food The Untold Story”
* What connects farmers to consumers, crop to food?
* Why is it transformed, who gains, who doesn’t? How is food transformed, at what cost, to whom?
* Who profits and who are at risk?
* How did these structures come about and who controls them?
* What can we as households and communities do?
‘Food The Untold Story‘ will give you a one-day introduction towards a new approach to food study and action, hosted and organised by Green Path and Centre for Social Markets (CSM)